Registration Deadline: August 04,2020
Potential Cancellations: In the event, a cancellation is needed, the event organizers will reach a decision at least 12 hours in advance and notify all registered players and sponsors both via the provided emails and this website. All event registration fees are refundable at the player’s request. To do so, please email us with “Cuts Against Cancer–Refund Request” in the subject line within 2 days (August 24, 2020) of the event. Please note that the event organizers are NOT responsible for initiating the refund request process. In addition, sponsorship fees will NOT be refunded.
Tee Times/Groupings: Check back here later for tee times and groupings.
Event Results: Check back here later for more information on event results such as competition winners and how much money was raised.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we have decided to scale back in terms of the outing features in an attempt to keep you safe. While we understand that this is not an optimal situation, we feel that the following guidelines will allow us to prioritize your health whilst still providing an enjoyable event:
- The event itself will unfortunately not provide food this year. However, you may still choose to purchase food and drink directly from the golf course at your own discretion.
- If you experience COVID-like symptoms (i.e. persistent cough, shortness of breath, fevers, loss of smell, etc) within a 2-week period (14 days) prior to the event on August 22, we must, unfortunately, mandate that you or anyone you’ve come into contact with during said two-week period not attend. Contact us, and you will receive a full refund of your event registration fee. Please note that the event organizers are not responsible for initiating the refund process.
- All local (Racine County and the City of Racine), state (Wisconsin), and federal (United States) guidelines and laws that pertain to the COVID-19 pandemic (e.g. physical separation of at least six feet) must be followed at all times during the event.
- All rules established by Johnson Park Golf Course must be followed at all times during the event.
- No more than 2 players will be allowed per cart. Dividers will be available for individuals who choose to ride together but still desire some level of physical separation.
Here’s How You Can Support Us In Finding A Cure!
Any and all assistance will help us move closer to finding a cure. Your support is much appreciated!
If you wish to donate to the event and like to make a financial contribution, please click the button below to visit the event's donation website. The money donated here goes directly to the Medical College of Wisconsin Leukemia Fund; they will provide you with a tax receipt.
Thank you for considering sponsoring our outing! Your generosity and kindness make such events possible whilst pushing us closer to implementing lasting change. Please click the button below so you can learn more about how to sponsor the Cuts Against Cancer Golf Outing.
Play For A Cure
- 18 holes with cart
- One Drink Ticket
- Win $10,000 with a hole-in-one on the 18th hole through Swing King!
- Silent Auction
- 50/50 Raffle
- A series of fun on-course fundraising challenges and mini-events!
Get In Touch
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to let us know!
Send a message or call (262) 342-6467